Clients are responsible for compliance with the laws, regulations and rules applicable to the acceptable use of solutions and applications. Nevertheless, use of the solutions supplied by Computer Aided eLearning contrary to good faith is prohibited, including, but not limited to:
- Use contrary to Spanish law or which infringes the rights of third parties.
- Publication or transmission of any content that is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Altering or interfering with platforms, solutions, e-mails or other users’ or third party’s systems under false pretenses or without authorization.
- Cracks, software serial numbers or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Collection and/or use of the personal details of other users without their express consent or contravening the Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, on the protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses with the intention of spamming, mail bombing, phishing, escrow fraud, scam 419, pharming, diffusion of virus (trojans, worms, etc.), or any other type of activity for the purposes of sabotage, fraud or criminal ends.
The client, user and/or department responsible for the platform or solution guarantees Computer Aided eLearning that the chosen solution is neither registered for unlawful purposes nor infringes the intellectual property, industrial or other rights and interests of legitimate third parties.
Clients are obligated to keep the e-mail address provided on the contract form operational, active and updated, given that it constitutes Computer Aided eLearning's preferred means of communication with its clients.
The client assumes the sole responsibility for the use and conservation of the logins and passwords provided by Computer Aided eLearning for the use of the tools for managing the solutions contracted, given that they are necessary identifiers that permit Computer Aided eLearning to authenticate clients/users, facilitate their access and grant permission for utilizing the tools related with the services provided. The use of these identifiers and communication, including to third parties, is the sole responsibility of the client.
The client assumes the sole responsibility for the contents of its platforms, information of an operational nature transmitted and stored, hyperlinks, claims made by third-parties and legal actions that may ensue concerning intellectual property, rights of the individual and protection of minors.
Access, modification or visualization of the configuration, structure and files on Computer Aided eLearning's servers is prohibited. In the case that any problem arises in the servers and security systems belonging to Computer Aided eLearning as a direct result of a client’s negligent conduct, the client will assumes the sole responsibility for any resulting civil and criminal liability.
The client will respect the technical standards established by Computer Aided eLearning with regards to the administration and development of the products contracted in such a manner as to not make abusive use of the Computer Aided eLearning servers in detriment to the services and rights of other clients.